Monday, August 25, 2008

:)

Hello class :)
Good to finally join everyone! I know I'm a little bit late getting on the intros bandwagon, but...
My name is Ellery- long time blog reader, first time blogger.

Here is a cute and local blog, which is always quite visually appealing.
You will probably recognise at least one person on it, as it is such a small world (i.e. perth is such a small place)

And something adorable !

Looking forward to the blog tutes very much

--Ellery





PS. Sarah, last week I went on a font downloading mission too! So good!

And Bek, one of the watches on the site you linked is a perfect gift, as my boyfriend's teaching himself japanese...but it seems to say that they only ship to USA. Have you ever bought anything from them and gotten it successfully mailed to Australia? Thaaanks!

No comments: