Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Salutations!

Hiya everyone, 
Better late than never! I will blame the tardiness of my post on the vast array of technological distractions that abound the internet! And I have a feeling that this unit only gives me more links to clips and blogs than I could have ever organized on my lonesome. :) 
A little bit about myself, I play a lot of WoW so I guess I'm going to have to give a shout out to World of Workcraft which is my favourite clip of the minute. 
And on a self.net note, If you are interested in some infinitely freaky art that takes the term "wired bodies" to the extreme, check out Australian artist Stelarc (be warned, definitely NOT for the squeamish). But if you are into performance/digital art, you may find it as fascinating as I did. But perhaps refrain from eating your lunch whilst checking out his suspension art, and I'm not saying anymore than that! 
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing some much needed substance in the blog realm. 

Cheers, 

Katie  

No comments: